hi, is my first post here and i have a question....

My BB pearl 8100 (OS 4.5.0.55) doesnt send audio to my bt headset (sony DRBT 22) when i play a video on BB, i use the bb media player and mobiola media player, but doesnt matter what i do, the audio dont go to my headset...

when i play MP3 or call or anything using BT headset, i dont have any problem, this occurs only when y try to play a video, when i do that the speaker start to sound veryyyy low, but dont sound the headset.

now i`ll try to update to BB OS 4.5.0.81
    but if somebody can help me i`ll be very happy!!!

Grettings!!
    11-11-08 08:57 PM
    I dont think theres a fix 2 yur problem....many have reported this same thing. So for now the audio from a video is only output through the speaker....unless u plug headfones directly into yur berry. I've got the jabra BT3030. I use it 4 my music n calls n what not....but if Im watchin a video I have 2 plug the headfones into my fone rather than the BT dealie...(If u look up the headset you"ll understand what i mean) Its got interchangable headfones with a standard 3.5mm jack. Solves the problem, but its not the fix I'd like.
    11-12-08 01:28 PM
    thnx for the answer. i only have to use my headphones (so bad xD) wireless is the best but i have to plug my phones xD

tnxs a lot!!!

Grettings!
    11-12-08 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD