Absolutely ridiculous that the night before the 4G PB release, none of the providers has even a mention of it on their websites. They are all screaming for 4G devices and now when they get one they don't even promote it at all. It makes me wonder who is really behind the negativity against RIM. What are they doing hiding all the BB devices in the back corner so nobody sees them.
    08-08-12 08:39 PM
    Absolutely ridiculous that the night before the 4G PB release, none of the providers has even a mention of it on their websites. They are all screaming for 4G devices and now when they get one they don't even promote it at all. It makes me wonder who is really behind the negativity against RIM. What are they doing hiding all the BB devices in the back corner so nobody sees them.
    The carriers see it as a minor device since it is just a 4G version of a tablet that is over a year old. Back when the PlayBook first came out there were mentions on carrier websites.
    08-08-12 08:49 PM
    The carriers see it as a minor device since it is just a 4G version of a tablet that is over a year old. Back when the PlayBook first came out there were mentions on carrier websites.
    I get what you're saying but isn't that the problem. Why are they seeing a quality product like the 4G Playbook as a minor device. The hardware and software are updated and the product is solid as well as a growing ecosystem. I don't see a minor in all of those things and neither should they.
    08-08-12 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD