NSA is USA only, Google is global, I don't trust them al all and I've been cutting them out of my online life, I use and recommend everybody to use www.startpage.com

And guess what former NSA is high up at Google, and guess how NSA gets all their info from, well some of it anyway.

As I said, wake up.
    Here something to scare you more: NSA listens worldwide, not just US.

Get out your aluminum hat.

And thanks for the startpage link.
    Last edited by sinsin07; 06-30-12 at 05:06 PM.
    06-30-12 05:01 PM
    It's all relative. RIM is only allowed to operate BB services in countries like the UAE, Saudi Arabia and India if they let governments access transmitted data. After the UK riots last year, RIM let the police access BBM records to track "potential" rioters.

RIM and UAE Make "Final" Agreement Not to Suspend BlackBerry Service, Report Says | CIO Blogs
    RIM helps police inquiries into London riots | Security | ZDNet UK
    06-30-12 08:03 PM
    It's all relative. RIM is only allowed to operate BB services in countries like the UAE, Saudi Arabia and India if they let governments access transmitted data. After the UK riots last year, RIM let the police access BBM records to track "potential" rioters.

RIM and UAE Make "Final" Agreement Not to Suspend BlackBerry Service, Report Says | CIO Blogs
    RIM helps police inquiries into London riots | Security | ZDNet UK
    And so they should with a proper warrant. What they can't do is monitor BBM in real time, that's the big difference.
    07-01-12 09:55 AM
    So does this nexus 7 do most things in portrait mode? I was watching a video and most everything they show is in portrait beside a game and word processor. Never saw a webpage in landscape.
    07-02-12 04:09 PM
    Why would anyone worry about the PB? I don't think even RIM cares right now that its still on the market.
    07-02-12 04:32 PM
130 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD