My favorite scene is when he pulls the PB from his pants pocket. I've had a lot of WTF looks from that maneuver.
    10-19-12 01:30 AM
    I made it in 30 minutes, i was in a rush so i had to make it and upload it as quickly as possible lol
    Neely2005 and Superfly_FR like this.
    10-19-12 02:03 AM
    Loving how a dumb article by the NYT is brining us all together even more as a community!
    10-19-12 09:10 AM
    That's the power of BlackBerry and the legacy of Mike and Jim for starting a mobile device addiction. I would rather have people uniting for something good and peaceful instead of war...

I just might wonder if RIM can/will take this premise of united against (add anything negative here - racism, war, hate, etc.) to their marketing strategy. #thinkingoutloud
    esk369 likes this.
    10-19-12 11:03 AM
    Great job ! Thanks.
    Ca fait du bien (I feel better).
    10-19-12 11:22 AM
    Wow man that's pretty frickin awesome.
    10-19-12 12:08 PM
    can i get a 9 percenter badge? i need it for my jacket.
    Great idea! Or even just a 9 percent graphic, so we can flood the internet

Hopefully over time it can be replaced with a 10 percent, 12, 13, 18, 25 etc ..
    esk369 likes this.
    10-19-12 12:10 PM
    That's the power of BlackBerry and the legacy of Mike and Jim for starting a mobile device addiction. I would rather have people uniting for something good and peaceful instead of war...

I just might wonder if RIM can/will take this premise of united against (add anything negative here - racism, war, hate, etc.) to their marketing strategy. #thinkingoutloud
    I'm really liking your statement their are more important things in life and intergrating that message into a marketing campaign you might have something.
    Btw love the avatar:-D
    Cesare21 likes this.
    10-19-12 12:30 PM
    We are the 9 percent of all smartphones user, and i certainly am proud to be apart of it, so i made a tribute video
    Kudos man love it and I agree why are you not working for rim. A million likes n thanks
    10-19-12 12:42 PM
    Nice tribute video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-19-12 12:46 PM
    That was an awesome video. Thanks for taking the time to make it.
    10-19-12 02:27 PM
    I think its 5% of current sales, but we are still 9% of users
    Oh OK. I thought that a few months ago, the user numbers were just over 5%....and since the article said something about under 5%, I thought they were probably going off of that (north america of course, since that was the focus of the article). Of course numbers can vary by study, so if there are 9% figures, that's fine! It doesn't change the sentiment, I only mention it because the wrong statistic could open up it for criticism!
    Qmax likes this.
    10-19-12 03:46 PM
    Great video!
    I was bemused by the whole article in the NYT. Here in the UK i have not seen any instances of people ashamed to use their BB. Nor do i notice any reluctance on the part of other BB users to produce their BB at meetings/on the train/in the pub. Is this alleged "shame" only apparent in the US? I"m just back from Asia where the BB is still a major status symbol. Anyway I can remember years ago when the Apple Mac had a tiny part of the PC market and Apple users made great play of being glad to be independent free-thinkers. Perhaps us BB users should be the same?
    10-20-12 04:02 AM
    We are the 9 %, What next? The 10! And beyond!
    Thanks jaydencro. Loved it!
    10-20-12 10:06 AM
    Great idea! Or even just a 9 percent graphic, so we can flood the internet

Hopefully over time it can be replaced with a 10 percent, 12, 13, 18, 25 etc ..
    i suck at designing..lol lets do it..someone make a 9 percent logo. the 9 percenters will be the original of the new bb era..hahahahah
    10-20-12 02:59 PM
    That's a great rallying cry. You're the Voice - John Farnham, on BBM music and the 7 digital music store. Awesome.
    10-20-12 03:20 PM
    i suck at designing..lol lets do it..someone make a 9 percent logo. the 9 percenters will be the original of the new bb era..hahahahah
    NewYorkTimes video response: We are the 9%, and proud of it-untitled-1.jpg
    berriac and TRlPPlN like this.
    10-20-12 08:18 PM
    Awesome, I'm using that graphic as my Twitter pic now I referenced this thread too.
    jaydencro likes this.
    10-20-12 11:50 PM
    Awesome.......using the graphic as my crackberry Avatar
    10-21-12 03:13 AM
    Wow! John Farnham. Really? I havent heard that song in so long.
    You are showing your age man (and mine!) :-)

Seriously, great job though!
    10-21-12 05:56 AM
    ahahhaa..you know i couldve sworn i seen someone with a 3d black sheep character with the action icon on it. i think it was super_fly (sp?) . looked pretty cool. add the 9 percent on that black sheep!!
    10-21-12 12:49 PM
    You made that?

Excellent! Absolutely excellent! How long did that take you and what sw did you use?

Seriously impressive!

Harry
    10-21-12 12:58 PM
    You made that?

Excellent! Absolutely excellent! How long did that take you and what sw did you use?

Seriously impressive!

Harry
    Thanks, it took me about 10 minutes, I used photoshop. I got the rim logo online (obviously )
    10-21-12 11:46 PM
48 12