I am looking for a way of reading usenet news groups on my pearl. Does google have a Mobil viewer for google groups? I am searching with my BB with no luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-08 03:46 PM
    Not sure what a usenet news group is but have you tried viigo?
    04-18-08 04:02 PM
    Msly,
    I haven't found a NNTP client for BB but you can setup rss feeds for google groups through Viigo. Here's the link:
    groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=46384

From Google group help:
    we currently supply both RSS and Atom feeds for every group. To view a group's feed information, go to the group's homepage and click the "About this group" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Under "Feeds," you can select "Latest 15 messages (RSS)" or click "View all available feeds (RSS and Atom)" to see all of your feed options. Most feed readers will accept both RSS and Atom feeds.
    04-21-08 03:20 AM
    Msly,
    I haven't found a NNTP client for BB but you can setup rss feeds for google groups through Viigo. Here's the link:
    groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=46384

From Google group help:
    we currently supply both RSS and Atom feeds for every group. To view a group's feed information, go to the group's homepage and click the "About this group" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Under "Feeds," you can select "Latest 15 messages (RSS)" or click "View all available feeds (RSS and Atom)" to see all of your feed options. Most feed readers will accept both RSS and Atom feeds.
    Welcome 2 CB Jem... Already contributing, Yay!
    04-21-08 08:35 AM
    Download Viigo!
    04-21-08 08:36 AM
    Thanks so much everyone.... i wish there was an option when posting msg's from your BB that you get instant notification of reply s to a post. I totally forgot about this one.... i am going to try some of the suggestions and give it a whirl...

sLY
    04-21-08 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD