Newbie question - icons bar on 9780?
Quick newbie question. Was playing around with my 9780 that i just got yesterday and you know the little icon bar that runs along the bottom of the screen, well I don't know what I've done but its disappeared and its not on my home screen anymore.
The whole tray thing is there, just not that one little bar of icons that usually is along the bottom of the screen.
Thank you lol
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-05-2013, 09:46 AM #2
- 374 Posts
Sometimes when you install other themes, it can remove this, and it normally means that you have to click the BlackBerry button to get your icons. So just check your theme is set to default (the original, from packet theme).Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
Sorted it, thank you very much for your help.
If anyone else needs help with this, it is:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click BlackBerry button so that menu comes up
3 Go into Options
4. Go to Number of icon rows and save it to None, 1 or 2
- By Dayvidpriddy in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800 ThemesReplies: 9Last Post: 01-03-2011, 10:17 PM
- By Dayvidpriddy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780 ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2010, 07:32 AM
- By Dayvidpriddy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2010, 07:32 AM
- By bboland13 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2008, 03:56 PM
- By Crackberriac in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2007, 08:58 AM