can anyone give me the names of any software that lets me cut up songs and turn them into ringtones and where would i be able to find them..thanks a lot for ur help
    05-13-08 04:39 PM
    Audacity. Its a free app thats very simple to use. Youre friends with Google right?

There are some websites that can help you too. Im sure someone will come along and list them for ya.
    05-13-08 04:40 PM
    thanx a lot for u help i'll look it up now
    05-13-08 04:45 PM
    The best one is online. I hate to clutter space on my computer if I don't have to.

Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker
    05-13-08 04:58 PM
    I just got my first bb ever and am actually making this post from my new curve 8330! But to help you out, I got a free ringtone from myxer.com, which let me choose which part of the chosen song to use and how long the ringtone would be. The ringtone was sent to me in a text message, I saved it, and it works perfectly! It was also completely free and very easy, so I would definitely recommend checking it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-08 11:17 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    05-14-08 06:27 AM
    I use Free Ringtones from Phonezoo: Make and Download Free Ringtones, Free Mobile Wallpaper and Free Mobile Games. It's free, you can pick which part of a song you want, and they send it to you in a text message.
    05-14-08 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD