Hi this is my first blackberry that I just bought today from a previous owner. It is originally AT & T blackberry 9700 but is unlocked. I have it working on Rogers but my BBM is not receiving friend requests or sending them out, email is no where to be found and I can't set up one without an error message and finally I can't seem to sync up my contacts from my previous sim to my blackberry. But the first two things, the BBM and email are the major problems and I AM set up so my plan can be used with blackberry's....
    This is my first blackberry and I need help, also it is no longer making out going call, the phone is only 2 months old....?? Please help!
    09-01-10 06:18 PM
    Have you done a factory reset or a full wipe before? Have you tried reinstalling BBM (with the latest version)?

As for email, can you explain a bit more about the error message?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 07:11 PM
    Hey so update-

Rogers did something and now bbm works but two things still remain

I can only call out on 2g rather than 3g? does anyone know why? I can receive calls on 3g but can't make calls on 3g? The guy from tech support said that's cuz Roger's network is more secure so it may not allow calls going out or something on it's 3g- please hel[p me with that so I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP IT ON 2G

SECOND- There isn't even an email application on the entire blackberry which the tech guy said was weird, can I install the email application from the bb website??

and Third- Does anyone know how to add contacts from mac's address book to Blackberry's desktop manager!!

Thankss!
    09-01-10 07:45 PM
    I had that where the email setup was missing. I ended up calling verizon and if I remember right they had me change something in the host routing table? Or it was something like that. It's been a little while so not 100%. But if your email setup is gone you will need help from you service provider.
    09-01-10 08:40 PM
    I had that where the email setup was missing. I ended up calling verizon and if I remember right they had me change something in the host routing table? Or it was something like that. It's been a little while so not 100%. But if your email setup is gone you will need help from you service provider.
    would i call AT & T or Rogers?? and can i just download email from blackberry?
    09-01-10 08:53 PM
    When I called and told them my email setup was gone they just brought me through some steps and brought it back. Should be simple for ur providers CS to help u out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD