- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
newbie help reqd please
i have the latest update on this new playbook but find it hard to get decent apps..
i cant buy movies via blackberry apps cant get video song through music
i was told to download movie via itunes but when i copied to BBPB
it doesnt support file mpeg4 ??
the support havnt helped either...
& today my tiscali mail stopped sending
ive been online 3 hrs googling help put in all suggested setting
i connect via BT router but will be changing to Sky in Feb.
my incoming pop.tiscali.co.uk on port 110 is fine but out wont send any advice appreciated
can i possibly get a different email client?
i really cant get used to or like this blackberry email thing my family have several email addresses i,e.
hotmail bt & even virgin & they all work ok
the tiscali one worked for 3 wks the failed??
can i upgrade to BlackBerry 10 at end of Jan? this is my first ever BB product im a bit dim thanks in lieu
- 01-13-2013, 09:55 AM #3
The easiest way to get movies is with the video store app on the playbook if you aren't very technical.
There's an app called itunes sync but as previous poster said, you have to pay apple to rove drm first.
I'm not familiar with tiscali email, first thing to try is a reboot of the the playbook.
- By wasnt me in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2008, 08:48 PM
- By njsteve261 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2008, 10:50 AM
- By smulsh in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2008, 11:17 AM
- By NadStar in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2008, 07:37 AM
- By curveball in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 02-10-2008, 05:24 PM