Hi sorry to be a pain but I want to buy a FM transmitter for my BB to use in my automobile/car my brother has one for his ipod, but I know there are problems with BB's but do not know who to ask- contacted a supplier who sad he did not know if it worked with a BB
    Any suggestions greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    Leo
    12-16-07 01:27 AM
    Belkin TuneCast II Mobile FM Transmitter (at WalMart for $19.68), has been reviewed highly on several sites. You will aso need the proper plug adapter for your BB.
    12-16-07 07:29 AM
    Ya, I had posted a link to a nice one on Amazon but I can't find the post nor the link on amazon any more but it was a belkin too.
    12-16-07 07:49 AM
    Belkin TuneCast II Mobile FM Transmitter (at WalMart for $19.68), has been reviewed highly on several sites. You will aso need the proper plug adapter for your BB.
    Thanks a million- foind one on ebay (Canada) but where do I get the lead you mention- I have seen it for sale somewhere but not sure where
    Leo
    12-16-07 03:59 PM
    Ya, I had posted a link to a nice one on Amazon but I can't find the post nor the link on amazon any more but it was a belkin too.
    Thanks I thi nk I have found one, just got to source a loead for BB
    12-16-07 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD