OK my BB Curve will be here soon. E-office will be bought and will be put on it. I am getting Mundu for chat. I want some sort of map program, prefer to use the GPS but not if it costs extra, wife says enough is enough. I also need weather on it. Living in Oklahoma weather is critical. Would like some sort of nice interface for it. Finally, I love to play music and games. I saw a few sites for free games but others would help. Also anything else? Sorry but I'm still a newbie here so really could use help with all this. Thanks in advance.
    05-07-08 07:41 AM
    Either Google Maps or Blackberry Maps are good, free, GPS mapping applications. Don't know about free weather apps, though I'm sure someone else will. An option may be to use Viigo and find an RSS weather feed that meets your needs.

I'm assuming, of course, that you will have a data plan, preferably unlimited.
    05-07-08 09:42 AM
    05-07-08 09:45 AM
    For GPS with voice guided navigation try Nav4All - Free gps navigation for your mobile phone!, it's free and works quite well

Take Blueberry23's advice on Weather Eye.

For games and other apps check out GetJar world of free Java, Symbian, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Palm and Flash Lite mobile games and applications (PC) wap.getjar.com (BB)
    Download Free Mobile Phone Games - Your Free and Legal Source for Downloadable Cell Phone Games
    05-07-08 10:03 AM
    Got my BB curve, wasn't happy at first, until I got the Data it was just a wide phone. Now that I have the data and am loading it up, it is really great. I got google maps and was very impressed. So since I have unlimited data this isn't charging me for the GPS part of google maps? I'm on ATT also.
    05-10-08 12:55 PM
    No, as long as you have unlimited data the Google Maps wont cost you any extra to use.

Now before you start loading that bad boy up you may want to look this over.
    http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ee-memory.html
    05-10-08 01:05 PM
    I would not buy eOffice. Docs-to-Go will be available in the next OS. I tried eOffice and it was very hard to use and non-intuitive. Just my opinion, others may like it. Try the free trial and see for yourself.
    05-10-08 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD