Using a Blackberry fr first time as Verizon can't carry iPhone or my Palm phone.

I need advice on how to sync photos from Tour to my laptop, please. I can sync fine for Contacts, Calendar etc. I cannot see how to sync photos form Tour to my laptop. I can Bluetooth the photos fine, but this is very slow and one by one. I can also send them to Facebook etc.

Thanks, new Blackberry User
    10-21-09 01:37 PM
    you can download photo editing software like Picassa from google. every time you hook your BB up to the laptop, it will scan it for new pics. just google picassa.
    10-21-09 01:56 PM
    Use Desktop Manager w/USB. Or I've heard of others if photos stored on SDcard to just open up your BB folder after connecting it to laptop then drag & drop onto your C drive into another folder. I use DM's Roxio Media Manager as it does the same thing with a split screen so you don't need to toggle between folders plus creates a folder on your C drive for you.
    10-21-09 02:04 PM
    Yes, Desktop Manager with the USB... I can back up all my photos that I want to save.

Welcome to Crackberry!
    10-21-09 02:24 PM
    Thanks BUT.... This is probably due to me being new

I am using Desktop Manager w/USB.

But I do not *see* anything like 'media' etc (Other than MUSIC) so cannot see the photo folder in order to sync it...

I tried doing a BACK UP rather than a Sync (again using Desktop Manager w/USB.) But again, I cannot see the photos listed.

The nearest I can get is "Camera Options".

Using Desktop Manager w/USB how do I get the option to sync them?

Thanks for the help

Jane
    10-21-09 02:38 PM
    OK, sorted!

Thanks a lot. I was accessing from within the BB Desktop Manager software. Now I realise I just have to open the blackberry from the desktop WITHOUT running the sync program.

Phew!

Many thanks

Jane
    10-21-09 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD