Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dentynefire
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,415 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default NewBay video

This is an older video but I don't think its been posted here. Shows the uploading a mp3 file to the cloud from the desktop and then accessing the file in the BB/QNX Porsche using NewBay cloud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...bEFI&vq=medium
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,460 Global Posts

She was a spicy little thing.

God forbid you drive somewhere like in a tunnel or middle of no where then you have no music. no?
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,415 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

spicy yes!

You're right about the connectivity thing. I think that you have control as to stream the music or sync/download, in the video she accessed the cloud but I assume you can download too.
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,460 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dentynefire View Post
    spicy yes!

You're right about the connectivity thing. I think that you have control as to stream the music or sync/download, in the video she accessed the cloud but I assume you can download too.
    It would be nice if you could have it automatically download certain file extensions like mp3 to your car from the cloud. Then you wouldnt have to worry about signal or downloading it yourself/manually
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,415 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

I just pulled up the NewBay website again and I can't see any specific details on how it works. But yeah in BC when you drive through the Rockies there are lots of low reception areas and thats just for voice, data is worse. I suppose the sync might dl it all but there is always the possibility that your vehicle storage will be full.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,888 Global Posts

I would think you could store it in the onboard computer. If on a road trip, for example, that would prove to be costly to stream music wirelessly from the cloud for hours a day.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Please feel free to ask :)

I will be very upset if RIM isn't using this acquisition in some form or fashion in BB10, seeing as how it was rumored they were looking to sell them. I icloud competitor would be great for BB10 in my opinion
    QNX and LTE, hand me a pen and let's do this.
    **Taken from The Engine**

Yes I am black...and yes I LOVE grape Kool Aid. I can't blame u for judging me

- Durrell pin:2B7B5318