i now own two at&t version z10's, but haven't setup the second one yet. is the conventional wisdom toe make a whole new account for this phone, or do most bb users use the same account for multiple phones?

what would the pros and cons of either decision be?
    10-24-13 08:26 PM
    you're unable to use 1 BBID for multiple devices, you need to create a new one unfortunately that's if you want to use both at the same time.
    10-24-13 08:53 PM
    you're unable to use 1 BBID for multiple devices, you need to create a new one unfortunately that's if you want to use both at the same time.
    Well, you can use both devices at the same time, but you can't use BBM on both devices at the same time. Everything else should work just fine, even if you're logged into the same BBID on both devices.
    10-24-13 09:00 PM
    lmao, true, but i don't see the point of owning a bb, and 2 at that, without the use of BBM but yeah if you put it that way.... but then again how would you use protect with only one bbid?

Well, you can use both devices at the same time, but you can't use BBM on both devices at the same time. Everything else should work just fine, even if you're logged into the same BBID on both devices.
    10-24-13 09:05 PM
    lmao, true, but i don't see the point of owning a bb, and 2 at that, without the use of BBM but yeah if you put it that way.... but then again how would you use protect with only one bbid?
    It works just fine with one BBID - the Protect website will see both phones. In fact, there's currently 3 BB10 devices on my Protect page.
    zocster likes this.
    10-24-13 09:13 PM
    It works just fine with one BBID - the Protect website will see both phones. In fact, there's currently 3 BB10 devices on my Protect page.
    Good to know that! Learn something new everyday

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    10-24-13 09:18 PM
    thanks! i'll go with one for now. can that be changed after the fact?
    10-25-13 12:26 AM
    what about any apps and such that i have bought on account 1? i have set both phones up with the same account. i only have one sim, so i guess the bbm pin would be the only difference.

plus, i have some apps i bought under the first account. i'm assuming they wouldn't be available to account 2, if it was setup on its own. whereas i'm also assuming i can download any purchased apps on either phone, with the same bbid.

does this make sense?
    10-27-13 01:56 AM
    apps are transferable between the two devices on the same OS version (BB10/BB10)
    10-27-13 02:17 AM