- 12-25-2012, 10:25 AM #3
I'm really not into New Years resolutions, but that sounds like a good one. I currently have 19 BBM Buddies and one group. I'm going to try to increase my BBM buddies by 10 and my groups by 2.
Last edited by spencerdl; 12-26-2012 at 11:36 AM.
- CrackBerry Master
12-25-2012, 11:36 AM #4
- 1,317 Posts
New Years Resolution
yh thats a good challenge! convinced my sister to wait for bb10 instead of the galaxy s3...
having seen videos and my explanation of what bb is bringing changed her mind immediately... if only it were that easy for everyone else!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- 12-25-2012, 11:45 PM #5
After showing my wife (iphone user) and daughter (Galaxy S2) some articles on CrackBerry, both are now waiting anxiously for the Z10.
Looks like I have to pay for three new phones in the new yearRIM is dead. Long live BlackBerry!
Way-to-go people! If everyone in CrackBerry Nation told ten friends and they told ten friends.... You know, in the corporate realm of communication technology and compared to the other manufacturers in that realm, Current Rim is listening to it's customers and has actively included it's customer base into the process of rebuilding. It's a small way for us to return the love!Where's the back button?
- By BBartist in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 01-01-2009, 07:27 PM
- By JuniorD in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2009, 01:53 PM
- By brokenartist in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2008, 06:27 PM
- By medic552 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:42 AM
- By KingofHeart4711 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 15Last Post: 12-24-2008, 10:03 AM