Hello everyone!

I'm positive I'm not the only person on earth to do this, but I've put together a social networking site specifically for people interested in meeting others with BlackBerry's. This is a beta project, meaning changes will be made throughout the life span of this website, for example, more features will be added, and if it is successful, a dedicated server will be set up for it.

I encourage everyone to atleast check it out and see if its something they'd be interested in. Become a member if you'd like, and take the opportunity to meet others from all over the globe.

HERE IS THE LINK!

*Disclaimer* It is a REQUIREMENT that you post your BlackBerry PIN when signing up, as this is the main point of the site. Networking with people through your device. If your not interested in sharing your PIN, please don't sign up. This is a social networking site. Crackberry is the place to be if your looking for apps, wallpapers, ringtones, or help with your device. My site is simply a way for people to connect with other BlackBerry owners.

*Attention*
    I will also be looking for 2 people to help me administer the site. I'm looking for people with website admin experience ONLY! Please apply in an email in the following format to: [email protected]

Name:
    Email:
    PIN:
    Date of Birth:
    Admin Experience:
    03-06-09 07:26 PM
    I signed up but the site just kinda takes you in a circle, with lots of apologies for pages not working. Tweaks here and there are all that are needed I'm sure! Looking forward to a nice roll out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 08:30 PM
    Haven't signed up but I wish you much success Dr. Looks good
    so far.
    03-06-09 08:34 PM
    Site looks good Dr.S - best of luck with it.....
    03-06-09 09:15 PM
    Ummmmm..... I can't join on my BB as I can't see the field to type in the last code. You may want to resolve
    This issue if you want a site for BB users, as not everyong has access to internt via computer, all the time.

Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 09:31 PM
    Haven't signed up but I wish you much success Dr. Looks good so far.
    Site looks good Dr.S - best of luck with it.....
    Thank you both for the kind words. It means alot coming from the two of you.

I signed up but the site just kinda takes you in a circle, with lots of apologies for pages not working. Tweaks here and there are all that are needed I'm sure! Looking forward to a nice roll out!
    Those problems should now be fixed!

Ummmmm..... I can't join on my BB as I can't see the field to type in the last code. You may want to resolve
    This issue if you want a site for BB users, as not everyong has access to internt via computer, all the time.
    I won't lie to anyone out there, I have ZERO experience with mobile websites. Unfortunately, this was designed as a computer based website. Perhaps those with issues getting online on a computer all the time should download Opera or Bolt, as these are designed to display full websites on the mobile.

Also, if anyone does have experience integrating a mobile site with a regular website, please pm me here, email me, or bbm me so we can discuss this further, as I believe a mobile version of this site would be awesome!
    03-07-09 07:32 AM
    Hope you guys don't mind me BUMPING this, as I would really like to see a few people join and give me some feedback on it.
    03-08-09 05:08 PM
    Wish you much luck and success
    03-08-09 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD