Just got Pearl 8130 after being Motorola Q user. How do I get on the browser of this thing? Read manuals, loaded software and read basics but nowhere does it offer help and my list in browser window has no "go to" selection. Terribly frustrated!
    07-22-08 12:57 PM
    Open your browser, push the BlackBerry button to open the menu and select "Go to..."
    07-22-08 01:03 PM
    Just got Pearl 8130 after being Motorola Q user. How do I get on the browser of this thing? Read manuals, loaded software and read basics but nowhere does it offer help and my list in browser window has no "go to" selection. Terribly frustrated!

If you don't have the Browser application, it just means that the phone hasn't been registered yet with Blackberry Internet Service (BIS). When did you get it? If it's only been a day or a few hours, wait a little bit or try a manual push. If you are unsure of how to do that, search these forums for the answer. The easiest thing for you to do would be to contact your service provider and they can push the applications for you.
    07-22-08 02:02 PM
    You're probably using your carrier's media site which looks like an internet icon but isn't. Do what msherpa said and you should be fine!
    07-22-08 02:06 PM
    Those posts above should help ease your frustration! I am sorry you are having trouble...

Welcome to CrackBerry!! We are always glad to help!!
    07-22-08 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD