Hi, I just picked up a BB Curve from Verzion and LOVE IT! That being said, I'm also a new to the whole BB culture and to this site, so HELLO!

I do have one question for the group, With my de-GPSed Verzion Curve, is there software, or a crack out there to access the GPS in my phone? I'd like to not have to purchase a puck. Thanks

Alex

ps. If this issue has already been addressed, I apologize.
    08-20-08 11:15 AM
    Hello and welcome!

Here's a good thread on this subject:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/ver...-8330-a-57482/
    08-20-08 11:25 AM
    The only way to access the internal GPS in your Verizon 8330 is to subscribe to VZNav. That will only allow you to use VZNav, not 3rd party apps, but VZNav gets good reviews. It might meet your needs.

Otherwise, an external puck is your alternative. The Freedom Keychain 2000 is a good choice that many of us use, but there are others available from the crackberry store.
    08-20-08 12:14 PM
    I downloaded TMZ and Fox News and the font is so small I cant read. I was told I cant make it larger and there is no option for zoom. I cant even read my yahoo homepage? Need help
    05-08-11 10:17 AM
    The only way to access the internal GPS in your Verizon 8330 is to subscribe to VZNav. That will only allow you to use VZNav, not 3rd party apps, but VZNav gets good reviews. It might meet your needs.

Otherwise, an external puck is your alternative. The Freedom Keychain 2000 is a good choice that many of us use, but there are others available from the crackberry store.
    I just signed up and I cannot see anywhere where I can post a question, must be blind
    09-21-11 08:54 AM
    I just signed up and I cannot see anywhere where I can post a question, must be blind
    In any forum, click the New Thread button at the top left of the list of posts. Here's a good forum:

CrackBerry Newbies - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Welcome to the forums. Be sure to check out the BlackBerry Help tabs at the top of the page. The Posting Rules and Guidelines page that's linked in my sig is another good reference.
    09-21-11 09:07 AM
    I just received my replacement blackberry curve which was a replacement for my bold. I am having problems syncing my phones Pandora to either my Jambox or my sync in my truck. I never had a problem with the Bold syncing to either the truck or the Jambox. I use Pandora just about everywhere I go and would hate to do with out!
    12-18-12 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD