I am brand new and overwhelmed!
    It seems that I should be able to sync my Google calendar to my Blackberry but I find this totally confusing! Can someone help me? I have spent a couple hours trying to figure out how to even see my calendar on the desktop with no success... this is after realizing that it might not be showing up because it has to be synchronized to another program? I don't think I am computer illiterate in general but am totally thrown and burnt out with this.

The cd that came with it seems to only offer very basic instructions on the simplest things I would not really need a cd for...
    06-17-10 01:23 PM
    dude its sooooooooooooooo easy, just use the GOOGLE SYNC application, thats what i use and it works like a charm.

it wirelessly sync's your calendar and contacts with gmail. heres the link,

Google Sync for your phone

thats google sync for blackberry
    06-17-10 01:35 PM
    Just download Google Sync and make sure you uncheck syncing contacts from your BIS setup page (BB Menu Button->Setup->Email Settings and choose your account and uncheck the contacts under Synchronization). Also I would recommend the Crackberry tutorial because it outlines the basics very well.
    06-17-10 07:05 PM
    With a screen-name like yours (hope I'm not presuming too much), once you figure out the BB a bit, you might be interested in a Jewish Calendar program that works fine on BB's.

Installation of Ozshene Kalendar for BlackBerry 8300 or 8800
    06-17-10 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD