Hi I am new to the Blackberry family - I just got the Curve and I simply love it - I put in a 2 gig card for Media but how do I get videos or where do I get them... I am so lost. Also is it possible to watch videos while online with the curve?
    Any help appreciated
    05-20-08 06:06 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

When you insert the media card, it is formatted so both your Curve and your computer can see it. Connect it to a computer with a miniUSB cable and copy files to the media card.

Not all video formats work correctly. The 3GP format works best.

If you have video in other formats, the best way is to use BlackBerrys supplied Roxio Media Manager. It is part of the latest version of the Desk Top Manager on the BlackBerry CD.

Not quite sure how to answer your last question, but if you are using the Browser on-line, you can not use Media Center at the same time... no split screen.
    05-20-08 06:19 PM
    jWelcome to the CrackBerry family! You can view youtube videos on your BB Curve (great phone choice!). You can load videos and music through your BB's Destop Manager. If you'd like some detailed help for how to do all this, I found "BlackBerry Curve Made Simple" a great and practical resource from Amazon. (or buy it as an e-book at the BlackBerry Training Video Tutorials - 8800, 8700, 8300 Curve, 8100 Pearl, 7700, 7500, 7200, 6700, 6500, 6200 Series. site.) You've got lots of memory with that big card--fill 'er up!
    05-20-08 06:24 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    05-20-08 07:19 PM
    Welcome to the Crack!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 11:38 PM
    you can use mobi.blueapple to get some videos to ota download
    good luck and welcome
    05-21-08 12:22 AM
    Welcome to CB and congrats on the Curve, you will enjoy it I'm sure. As already stated, 3GP is the best video format, you can download them from mobi.blueapple but they aren't the best quality as most of them have been converted from YouTube. I use a video converter (available in the store here) that can convert a DVD in my computer to a 3GP compatible video which works very nicely...
    05-21-08 07:30 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!!
    05-21-08 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD