I lost the little ball when I was cleaning the inside of my BB curve... (stupid me, right?). Is there anywhere I can actually GO to purchase a replacement? I don't have time to order one offline. Any help?
    12-22-08 04:03 PM
    12-22-08 04:13 PM
    Lots of places. You"ll need to buy the whole assembly for around $12 delivered. You can go to Amazon, cnn, or blackberrytrackballs dot com, to name a few. I used the last one, bbtrackballs dot com, and the new trackball got to me in a day and a half.
    12-22-08 04:14 PM
    No. I'm talking about stores that you can buy them in. I need to get it repaired ASAP and ordering it will take too long.
    12-22-08 04:16 PM
    Have you tried going to one of your carrier's retail stores? If it is a repair center they may have the ball assembly. That is a pretty commonly replaced part.
    12-22-08 05:05 PM
    Have you tried going to one of your carrier's retail stores? If it is a repair center they may have the ball assembly. That is a pretty commonly replaced part.
    I've checked an 99% will not have it in store, unless you can find a small shop that does repairs...they MIGHT have it, but probably not. Best bet is just order it online an get it that way, didn't take me more than 3 days.
    12-22-08 06:46 PM
    Order one now just in case you can't find one close by. Never hurts to have an extra.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 06:57 PM
    How hard are these to install?
    12-22-08 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD