Can someone please explain what this tunnel exception error means. I'm really getting frustrated with Tinytwitter. I'm using wifi to connect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 03:50 PM
    I HATE this TINYTWITTER! I installed it and kept getting some exception tunnel error! I felt like throwing my berry across the room.

Same here, how can we make this tiny twitter to work?
    03-15-09 04:10 AM
    I'm having the same "tunnel error" and there seems to be no help on the tinytwitter page. Anyone????
    03-15-09 09:13 AM
    The new update for tinytwitter is great. I have it on my Bold with NO problems. I have tried other twitter clients but I think tiny twitter is the closest to twitter.com for me. Don't know about the Social Scope, haven't tried it and I don't have a Facebook account so that part is useless for me. Anyway, I say give it another try!
    03-24-09 03:06 PM
    It's at version 2.2.6 now at TinyTwitter
    03-24-09 03:42 PM
    Does anyone that uses TinyTwitter know of a way to get your friends list, like on Twitterberry?
    03-24-09 10:49 PM
    tinytwitter has been updated to 2.2.8
    03-26-09 06:39 PM
    2.2.8 is great so far... Still can't believe I was using v.1! Sad...
    03-26-09 08:00 PM
    I've been trying out TinyTwitter out. I dig it. And like the way it looks better than TwitterBerry.
    But when I want to add a picture using TinyTwitter it's a hassle !
    I I hit Menu - Add Picture and it shows pictures one by one. Or just by names.
    While TwitterBerry has an option when you're in your pictures.

I don't know. Is there an easy way to add a picture with TinyTwitter ? Or I'm just doing something wrong :/

03-26-09 08:07 PM
    Now at version 2.29:

TinyTwitter
    03-30-09 09:50 AM
    I HATE this TINYTWITTER! I installed it and kept getting some exception tunnel error! I felt like throwing my berry across the room.

I keep getting this message too. Did anyone figure out what was wrong with it?
    03-30-09 10:17 AM
    I'll stick to my twitterberry lool
    03-30-09 10:44 AM
    thanks i think this is way better than twitterberry
    03-30-09 10:51 AM
    It is way better, I agree - search is best part I think.

Also there is a 'what's hot' section and I just found out about the earth quake in san fran, way before the news even reported it... Tweet tweet!

03-30-09 02:07 PM
    I said I was digging TinyTwitter. I ended up deleting. It was a hassle and I hated how it's so crazy to send a picture!
    Although I really like the look it !

And with the tunnel error.
    When I first tried to install it I got that error . I did a battery pull. Uninstalled. Pull. Install. And put it on TCP
    And it has worked for me!
    03-30-09 02:16 PM
    Is there a way to set up notifications on Tiny Twitter? I'm getting Direct Messages and @replies but NO notifications??? Does it notify by SMS?

Thanks in advance
    04-11-09 11:02 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD