The new 2.2.5 from tiny twitter is nice they step it up I use to be a straight twitterberry, but tiny is changing the game on the bb. It not as clean a look as tb but the features well worth it and Ive had no probs with it. So if you twitter check it out.
    03-12-09 11:08 PM
    I rather like the TinyTwitter look than compared to TwitterBerry. I uninstalled twitter berry already. I love the UI although it could use some tweaking, but there are surely more features than Twitter Berry. I would recommend TinyTwitter to everyone using Twitter on their Berrys
    03-13-09 07:55 AM
    Nice, thanks for the heads up!
    03-13-09 10:08 AM
    Phew!!
    Thank god there is another bb application.
    I want to throw my BB across the room everytime I get that invalid message when trying to follow or leave someone.
    I just wish the ui was more like TB but you can't have everything.

Thanks for letting us know about this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 10:16 AM
    Thanks for the tip will check tinytwitter out.

03-13-09 10:25 AM
    i just downloaded the new one a couple days ago. i like it, i just wish the colors were more user-customizable. definitely a step up from the older interface.
    03-13-09 10:52 AM
    Thanks for the heads up... definitely going to check this one out...
    03-13-09 12:06 PM
    I HATE this TINYTWITTER! I installed it and kept getting some exception tunnel error! I felt like throwing my berry across the room.

03-13-09 12:16 PM
    Does TinyTwitter provide notifications when someone tweet's you? I know on Twitterberry the notifications are hit or miss.
    03-13-09 02:52 PM
    I just downloaded TinyTwitter. I'm liking the look if it. I'm still trying to decide which one to keep. Though I didn't like TwitterBerry from the start. I'm leaning towards TinyTwitter at this moment. I'll continue to play around with it x)

Oh and I didn't know you could get notifications with TwitterBerry. I never got any. Lol

03-13-09 03:30 PM
    Just wondering, what can Tiny Twitter do that TB can't? I have been using TB forever and I really like it. But if there is something major that TT can do that TB can not I would be interested in checking it out. Oh and I turned my alerts off for TB, I get way too many tweets to be alerted every time I get one. The only thing I do not like about TB is that you can not retweet from it.
    03-13-09 03:49 PM
    TT has a lot that TB does not like retweet and search which are the to big ones for me. You can follow people fro TT which I never could do on TB I still use TB getting use to TT if TB would get search and retweet cause I hate cut and paste but TT also has seqarch nearby tweeters which is cool

03-13-09 05:40 PM
    TinyTwitter is more feature rich. I've gone back and forth, I have tt on my bb right now.

03-13-09 08:27 PM
    It doesn't work on my Bold strangely enough. I got it to download successfully and when I want to do anything it just says "error, APN is not found". I don't understand why since my connection is just fine for other things like push, surfing, etc.
    03-13-09 08:46 PM
    I don't like TinyTwitter. What I would love is the equivalent of Tweetie on the iPhone for BlackBerry. I'd be willing to pay $10 for that application.
    03-13-09 09:24 PM
    This is the first Twitter app ive put on my bold, and so far im liking it.
    03-14-09 02:33 AM
    I HATE this TINYTWITTER! I installed it and kept getting some exception tunnel error! I felt like throwing my berry across the room.

Yeah I keep getting this message too. What does it mean?
    03-14-09 02:41 AM
    Where are y'all finding v 2.2.5 for the bb ?
    The TT site "Get the Goods" OTA links to a .jad of v1.1.0.
    03-14-09 08:15 AM
    Still deciding on to give it a shot or not, TwitterBerry works fine for me...
    03-14-09 08:19 AM

TinyTwitter
    I got it there.
    From my BB.
    I click on the "Get the Goods" and it has "vee2"

03-14-09 08:22 AM
    This is much better than v1. I think I'll keep it on my BB to try out for a while. Thanks!

03-14-09 08:40 AM
    I just tried this one out. I HATED TwitterBerry; I never found it to be remotely user-friendly at all.

I'm seriously loving TinyTwitter though. I like the retweet and follow/unfollow options and the search functions. The interface is really nice too.

03-14-09 08:57 AM
    Let us know if you experience any memory issues with the application...
    03-14-09 09:21 AM
    Same here. Someone please post a link to this.
    03-14-09 11:53 AM
    Does TinyTwitter tie in with TwitPic? I saw something on their forums about the WM version doing it but not on BlackBerry devices (but that was a couple of months ago).
    03-14-09 01:30 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD