I just switched from my iPhone 3G to a BlackBerry Curve, and could not be happier. I liked the iPhone but hated the fact that it could do everything except the dishes but it couldn't do simple tasks like forward a text message, send an MMS etc... Anyway it seems my yahoo isn't working correctly, some messages come but some do not. For instance all last night no messages came but I checked my account on my computer today and I had 6 new messages. Certain things came through like a test email from blackberry saying I had setup the account but none of my facebook emails came like they did on the iPhone. I also have the facebook app which does work correctly. could it possibly not have sent them to my e-mail because it knows the app is handling that and it would be pointless to send it twice? Also I recieved two e-mails from at&t and those didn't get pushed to my phone either. My friend has a pearl on verizon and she says her yahoo mail has not worked properly for two weeks now. Is this an issue with Yahoo, or BlackBerry? Sorry for the long winded post!
    04-16-09 07:34 AM
    There ARE email issues right now, in particular with yahoo. RIM is aware of the problem and working on it.
    04-16-09 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD