Think I'll get one for my notebook but am unsure if its stereo capable.
    It does say Bluetooth 2.0 but....

Bluetooth® USB Micro Adapter
    05-04-08 11:11 AM
    Thanks for the link.
    05-04-08 01:00 PM
    i do believe it will if it has EDR
    05-04-08 09:33 PM
    How does it compare to the Cirago BTA-3210? (Sorry, I can't post a link yet. You're going to have to Google it.) The Cirago is half the price.
    05-09-08 11:24 AM
    The one, at the bottom of the page, here:

Zoom Telephonics: Bluetooth Wireless Products

Only costs $25 and is Class 1 (i.e. 133 ft.) Your $40 adapter is only Class 2.
    05-09-08 08:14 PM
    [QUOTE=Rick271;294838]Think I'll get one for my notebook but am unsure if its stereo capable.

I've had mine for about 3 months and it works great. It is stereo capable. It does have a short range but you can leave it in the laptop and not have to worry about keeping up with it.
    05-09-08 08:40 PM
    [QUOTE=cyberhound;307271]
    Think I'll get one for my notebook but am unsure if its stereo capable.

I've had mine for about 3 months and it works great. It is stereo capable. It does have a short range but you can leave it in the laptop and not have to worry about keeping up with it.
    Thanks for info Cyberhound, I'll buy one now. I just hated having my existing Blue tooth external adaptor stick 2 inches out of my laptop. This is so small it wont get bumped.
    05-13-08 10:59 PM
    I've Been Looking For Something Like This, Thanks For The Posting!!!
    05-14-08 06:23 PM
    Cool. Thanks for sharing
    05-14-08 07:23 PM
    This may be a stupid question, but help me out please. I have a wireless mouse. The adaptor sticks out and I'm constantly putting my laptop down and the adaptor ends up on top of something on my coffee table. I don't want to bend the connection inside the USB port. Will this work for a wireless mouse? It would be worth the money to be able to leave it in all the time without worrying about breaking the port.
    05-14-08 07:29 PM
    This may be a stupid question, but help me out please. I have a wireless mouse. The adaptor sticks out and I'm constantly putting my laptop down and the adaptor ends up on top of something on my coffee table. I don't want to bend the connection inside the USB port. Will this work for a wireless mouse? It would be worth the money to be able to leave it in all the time without worrying about breaking the port.
    Jeannie, if you have a Bluetooth mouse, this adapter will work. However if you have a wireless mouse, it will not and you will need to use the OEM receiver. Hope this helps you!

BTW, I installed this receiver for a friend and it looks pretty good. It is extremely small and barely sticks out of the USB port. I'm also pretty sure it is A2DP so stereo music should work without a problem!

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    05-15-08 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD