I have the PRADA phone, and just switched it for a Pearl, and I am MUCH happier. The Prada phone is beautiful, but after some usage the OS became slow, and the touch screen is sometimes unresponsive. I also found that many of the features of the phone do not work with American carriers. ( I used AT&T..) My web browser, Email, and MMS did not work on the American network. As well I also had a very weak signal everywhere I went. I recently took a trip to south africa, and used my phone with VodaCom, and found it worked much more efficiently there. After A while Texting became a drag, and I realized that touch screen is not the way to go. Overall the phone is beautiful, and an eye catcher, but I don't believe that it was worth the price. Rather get an iPhone, or stick with the BlackBerry.
    Like stated earlier, it's because it's 900/1800/1900. We use 1900 in the U.S and that isn't the strongest.
    05-07-08 02:46 AM
    well, you have 30 days to return it id assume, right? may as well give it a try. OR - i dont know if you guys do this - like i said my mom works for verizon and they can take any phone as a "test" phone that verizon offers as employees and use them for a certain amount of time. if at&t lets you guys do that, just try it out!
    If I was a manager in a store, I'd probably be able to do this, but I work for the business customer services in an office building. I know a couple of friends who get to test them out though as they have to get familiar with what they sell.
    05-07-08 02:48 AM
    But have you seen the Coco Chanel phone? Thats the question
    05-07-08 03:45 AM
    Its definetly not "Eye Candy" I need a pretty phone =]!!!
    05-07-08 10:31 AM
    ah so someone actually does have this phone!! i figured everyones' main issue would be with the touchscreen.... i had high hopes that maybe it would be more responsive than the iphone apparently is, but alas....
    i still think its a gorgeous phone but i suppose when it comes down to it, i would rather have a phone thats easy to use and functional over looks....
    05-07-08 10:47 AM
    But have you seen the Coco Chanel phone? Thats the question
    you cant be serious...
    05-07-08 10:47 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD