I just opened my new pearl.(Tmobile) When I insert my sim card from the old phone into my blackberry, none of the contact numbers are showing up in my address book. Please dont tell my I have to add all my names and numbers agian. Please help.
    12-28-07 03:14 PM
    I just opened my new pearl.(Tmobile) When I insert my sim card from the old phone into my blackberry, none of the contact numbers are showing up in my address book. Please dont tell my I have to add all my names and numbers agian. Please help.
    Goto the Blackberry Address Book, it will ask if you want to import from Sim Card. Choose yes.
    12-28-07 03:17 PM
    Man that was fast. Cool, I got it to work. One more question for you. What plan should I be one for Tmobile. I was looking at this one. This includes unlimited data correct? Also is that unlimited internet and email?

BlackBerry Unlimited Add-on Add access to BlackBerry's powerful data functionality to a voice rate plan. The BlackBerry Unlimited Add-on includes unlimited BlackBerry Web Client e-mail and Web browsing.

One more question...do you have to extend your contract to change you exsiting tmo plan? thanks for you help?
    12-28-07 03:23 PM
    Man that was fast. Cool, I got it to work. One more question for you. What plan should I be one for Tmobile. I was looking at this one. This includes unlimited data correct? Also is that unlimited internet and email?

BlackBerry Unlimited Add-on Add access to BlackBerry's powerful data functionality to a voice rate plan. The BlackBerry Unlimited Add-on includes unlimited BlackBerry Web Client e-mail and Web browsing.

One more question...do you have to extend your contract to change you exsiting tmo plan? thanks for you help?
    Unlimited Data on a voice contract is 19.99. Works great. I believe it will extend your contract. I upgraded two phones so it was no deal to me. Check with them to be sure.
    12-28-07 03:53 PM
    I don't think features extend your contract. Only rate plan changes. The BB unlimited is a feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-07 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD