I just got the Pearl 8110 and I don't know how to do a few things. One is I can't seem to figure out how to change the alert tone for when I receive messages.

Second thing is there any way to remove a custom ring tone from a contact once you set it so that it will default to whatever the standard tone is?

Oh and is there anything I can download for free (or not) to be able to watch videos such as youtube? I found something on here a few weeks ago that suggested a site but my phone said the download was too large. Does this mean that I will have to get a memory card and will that then enable me to download more software?

I really appreciate the help

P.S. I checked this site out when I first bought phone and saw the operamini software suggestion and it is without a doubt much better than the browser the phone came with. There's actually no comparison.
    06-08-08 04:15 PM
    06-08-08 04:24 PM
    Thank you so much...Trixie? I had no idea I could do any of that or where to look. I'm not one for reading through an entire owners manual and this helped So much.
    06-08-08 04:41 PM
    Crackberry was a hundred times better than any manual I ever had. Look around, you will learn tons here! Good luck!
    06-08-08 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD