New here and looking for help and friends hit me up! Any one will do!
    02-28-09 09:25 PM
    Hello and welcome. What type of help do you need?
    02-28-09 09:27 PM
    Welcome Cliff! Here's a good link for newbies. As far as friends go, post in the social forums...lots of ppl there.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    02-28-09 09:28 PM
    Welcome to CB Cliff. Have something in particular that you need help with? As Mwd mentioned there are alot of threads for pin share in the social networking part of the site.
    02-28-09 10:21 PM
    Welcome Cliff. As for help, you have come to the right place. As for friends, you have the whole Crackberry Nation that will be glad to help/discuss the world of Blackberry with you.
    02-28-09 10:24 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    02-28-09 10:48 PM
    Welcome! If you got any questions or problems feel free to PM or email me.
    02-28-09 11:20 PM
    Greetings and welcome to Crackberry! If it is help you seek, you have come to the right place. Check out this forum to assist in filling your inbox with friends:

http://forums.crackberry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51
    03-01-09 05:45 AM
    Welcome to CB Cliff Killion! Step inside out of the cold. We won't hurt you... well, most us won't anyway! Congrats on your BB! It won't be like any other phone you've had and you will never remember how got on without it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 06:02 AM
    Welcome. You will find this site a valuable resource of information and help.

03-01-09 06:10 AM
    Hey ever one up above thanks for the commitments this is what I need help with

Hello I am cliff and I am a Togo manager for Ruby Tuesdays and I use excel all the time for Togo orders and keeping up with my numbers and credit cards on file and I do not have it on my bb 8330 and I need it so bad but do not want to buy it!!!!!!! I fill I should not have to HAHA does any one know what I can do to get what I am looking for

Ok here is where I am at I have excel on my computer in my office the sad thing is I am never in my office I am always out I know that I can not start a new file on my phone and I do not wish to I just need to get the one file I have and send it to my phone I can look at it but not save it or edit it and I need to the both

Pleas some one help!!!!!!

Next I put a lot of appointments in my calendar and I need to send that to like 10 different people a week to let them know what is going on but I don’t know how to do that either once agin can any one help me!!!!!!
    03-01-09 10:29 PM
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on your curve. You can download the trial version of documents to go onto your curve to work with spreadsheets. Then either email the spreadsheet and save it to your device or you can drag and drop it to the device using mass storage mode. From documents to go you can edit the spreadsheet as you would in excel.

03-01-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD