Hey Crackberry gang. I am new to the whole Crackberry thing. My first BB will be the tour. I can't wait.

As it stands right now, I don't access my email through my phone. I will once i get my BB. I currently run my 3 POP accounts through 2003 Outlook. The outlook software is hosted by a company call Tangible Solutions in a Hosted APPlication Environment or (HAPPE).

We log into the environment using a citrix safeword key via internet explorer or similar browser. Once we have logged in, all my software is sitting there waiting on me (including Outlook). I am wondering if there is going to be a way to sync my BB across this virtual connection that I have now.

The pluses of my current set up are that i can access my email from any computer now just using IE and logging into HAPPE. It's all in one spot so I don't have to run everywhere to get it.

The minuses are that when I go mobile email and link these POP accounts I'm not sure what will happen when I go back in to look at my email on the computer again. Will there be duplication? Will the emails I delete on the BB, stay deleted when I check my inbox on my PC??

HELP!!!

Not only am I a BB brand new start out guy, but I am not the most tech savvy either. Any help you guys could offer would be great!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Alex
    06-23-09 04:05 PM
    As far as Happe goes I'm not too sure, can you access your email via OWA by chance? If so, you will be able to get your emails sent to your BB. I take it its a company issued BB? They may be putting you on a BES? Either of the 2 scenarios you will be all set. Someone else will have to chime in with the HAPPE set up. Good luck to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 05:16 PM
    The only part of the question I know, is that I get email on both my outlook AND blackberry! I can delete it on my BB w/o it deleting on my outlook on my home computer! I have to delete on both outlook and BB if I dont want them!!
    06-23-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD