Now that the Curve has made its way to Verizon, there are plenty of people making the change from the Pearl to the Curve.

I'm considering making the change.
    I was just looking for some first-hand feedback from anyone that has made the jump to the Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 07:38 PM
    I had the Pearl from At&t about a year ago and now have the Curve. I like the Curve for mostly two reasons:

Full Qwerty & Bigger screen.

The biggest drawback on the Pearl for me was the the small screen & watching movies. When I'm traveling, I like being able to watch a movie on my Berry and the Pearl was just not happening for that.
    05-11-08 07:51 PM
    I switched from pearl to curve because:

I prefer the larger size of the curve
    Full qwerty keypad
    Larger screen
    Bigger memory
    05-11-08 08:53 PM
    I prefer a bigger screen like the others for movies and also surfing the web.

I like Suretype as I type faster and easier to do so one handed.

The questions are, what do you do with your Pearl now? What would you prefer to do on a Curve then your Pearl?
    05-11-08 09:36 PM
    Wife has a pearl and I have a curve. If you want a candybar phone stay with the pearl. Full keybord does it for me and my curve.
    05-11-08 09:40 PM
    I love my Curve - it's perfect for someone who needs to be able to reply to email asap. The full QWERTY is so great!

I've never tried SureType but if size is a big issue, the Pearl's your choice. The Curve isn't too much bigger & the added features make it def worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD