With this new company buying blackberry what will happen to bbm4all.
    Can you please give us your thoughts on the future of bbm4all.
    Will the company shutdown bbm4all. Can they go back after releasing it for iphone users?
    09-23-13 04:50 PM
    at this point.. i dont think we have a clue.. they released a detailed report today on the issues of BBM4all and that it wont be released this week.. so who knows.. I know i lost alot of credibility with my friends.. i got them all excited for the release and now nothing.. and no date to look forward to... So at this point who knows.. but i do not thing the two go hand and hand
    09-23-13 04:57 PM
    at this point.. i dont think we have a clue.. they released a detailed report today on the issues of BBM4all and that it wont be released this week.. so who knows.. I know i lost alot of credibility with my friends.. i got them all excited for the release and now nothing.. and no date to look forward to... So at this point who knows.. but i do not thing the two go hand and hand
    same thing here buddy. I hyped it up and now i'm being laughed at.
    But if you're a new owner and coming to fix this company, you want to make users happy by fixing and releasing bbm on diff platforms.
    09-23-13 05:38 PM
    I can't see them not doing it, part of the supposed value of bbry is bbm, and a lot of that comes from the potential of cross platform bbm.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 05:42 PM
    It will be released now more then ever. Either way you look at it this needs to happen.

If FF bought BlackBerry for money then having 150 million bbm users boosts the price when they sell it.

If FF bought BlackBerry to grow it then bbm 4 all is the first step

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 05:43 PM
    Remember that they are privatizing the company releasing or not BBM will not effect it at the current state. TBH i might think they will pull it off It's not they target of Prem Watsa and his buffallo's they want enterprise he said it multiple times, he is not aiming to give joy to the public but deep pockets. He will make it more secure and possibly expand it to desktop.... but with BES.

Still i hope that all i said is stupid cause i ended up a fool just like you marketing hard BBM

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 05:55 PM
    I feel better now.
    And after seeing the blackberry blog post today i knew they weren't faking the servers not handling the leaked apk requests.
    09-23-13 05:59 PM
    With them expecting about a billion users, I think the app should cost about $4.70 if my math is correct.
    09-23-13 06:12 PM