What's up everyone?

I am new to the world of BB. Last Sunday, I bought my first one ( curve), only to have the usb port break on me yesterday. Fortunately, Sprint has a 30 day warranty and I was able to exchange it. However, since this incident, I am now worried about this happening again, what should I do to care for my BB in regards to my usb port?
    06-20-10 08:24 PM
    The USB ports are slightly sensitive. I personally use extra caution when placing the cord in and taking it out to ensure nothing happens to the device. Also, once its plugged in make sure the device is resting in a secure location so that it doesnt have a chance to fall and potentially be broken that way.
    06-20-10 08:28 PM
    Thank you.
    06-20-10 08:41 PM
    Also, if you work in a rugged environment, or think in the future you could have issues with the device and how its built, the insurance is a great option on the device. I always have insurance on my phones just incase, its definitely cheaper then having to shell out the $$ to buy a new one.
    06-20-10 08:52 PM
    Also, if you work in a rugged environment, or think in the future you could have issues with the device and how its built, the insurance is a great option on the device. I always have insurance on my phones just incase, its definitely cheaper then having to shell out the $$ to buy a new one.
    After having this problem. I am adding the insurance. Even if it is not used, it provides a piece of mind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 09:15 PM
    Definitely does - don't want one year and one month from now to have the same thing happen and you have no protection at that time!
    06-20-10 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD