And you know this how? Because you visit him daily?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, she's absolutely correct, this iphone is used as an iPod touch. I've used my Q10 up till Christmas when it suffered from the email deletion bug.

I now use army wife's old Pearl until I buy a 9900 again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-04-14 10:22 AM
    And you know this how? Because you visit him daily?

Posted via CB10
    Why would I need to visit someone daily to know anything about them?

I know a BBM contact in Canada builds custom computers....I don't visit daily.

I know a text contact in the UK has a couple of VW campers... I don't visit daily.

I know someone on this page is making silly assumptions....lol....
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    02-04-14 10:22 AM
    How can you claim the update resolved the issues where it clearly multiplied them?

Because it did. You are looking through some pretty distorted spectacles. Cartoonishly distorted, actually.

I find it hard to understand why you constantly defend it since you know very well the problems with BB10, and you've known them from the very beginning.

I know what I observe. I have no idea where you get your so-called facts. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were hallucinating most of the time.
    02-05-14 03:27 PM
    I know it's off topic, but it is part of the conversation.

Just happened to me this morning.

Email stopped working on my Q, no reason why?!?! Worked fine half hour prior. Tested my account on laptop, it all worked, just making sure it wasn't my ISP or something.

Went into my BlackBerry setting, tried to re-enter my password, nothing, called my isp, changed imap and a few numbers with their direction, nothing worked. I ended up having to remove my account, re-boot, re-install the account, got it working again.

It's great, I lost all my calendars and all the stuff I had flagged for reminder. It was definitely unexpected and its awesome now that it happened to me, I'm stoked.

Posted via CB10
    This keeps happening to me too on my Q-no idea why. It simply drops my email on two different accounts. I have to go in and re-enter my password everytime, and it is the same password as before. This doesn't ever happen on my iphone or ipad mini.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 05:40 PM
    Lol but I have 6 different email clients...working perfectly. . lol iPhone gurus talking about emailing when you don't even have a bb10. If you want a os7 device go buy it. Bb10 is here to stay troll

Posted via CB10
    Belfast a trolling iphone guru? ROFLMAO. That's some funny isht right there. You would be best served by some research before you spout stuff not anchored in reality. You may not agree with him, h3ll I don't always see eye to eye with his opinions but an iphone guru? Holy cr@p, I'm cracking myself up just typing that.
    afl777 and kbz1960 like this.
    02-05-14 08:00 PM
    Belfast a trolling iphone guru? ROFLMAO. That's some funny isht right there. You would be best served by some research before you spout stuff not anchored in reality. You may not agree with him, h3ll I don't always see eye to eye with his opinions but an iphone guru? Holy cr@p, I'm cracking myself up just typing that.
    Here here. This thread has been a heck of a read, but even I had to pause at that one. Belfast has been here a long time man. I hope we don't get to hammering Kevin next because he has an iPhone in his arsenal as well. Breathe in, breathe out. Bacon.

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    afl777 and kbz1960 like this.
    02-05-14 08:58 PM
    This keeps happening to me too on my Q-no idea why. It simply drops my email on two different accounts. I have to go in and re-enter my password everytime, and it is the same password as before. This doesn't ever happen on my iphone or ipad mini.

That is a known BB10 issue, though it has been improving with recent OS builds. See the following:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ssword-809592/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...tantly-819510/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rompts-803776/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l-help-811310/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...h-wifi-807928/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ed-yet-800332/
    02-05-14 09:25 PM
    Yeh right, we're not asking for OS1.0 back, OS7 had NFC, wifi hotspot, dlna, accelerometer, virtual augmentation etc

Not exactly horse and cart you know.
    Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    DLNA? Really, fully ... which BBOS device had full working DLNA?
    Accelerometer - that is a hardware implementation first and foremost then written into hardware and in 9900 it sucked!
    NFC - VERY limited in 9900, Torch touch-only as well.
    virtual augmentation was done via a custom API from WikiTude - which is why its STILL taking them forever to write a full working and similar application for BB10; because that custom API will not work.
    02-05-14 11:52 PM
    Bacon.
    Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    mmmmmm, Bacon! Bacon Bacon! That's what we ALL need.

OK everybody ... time for some crispy bacon sandwhiches ... then back to conversation.
    02-06-14 12:04 AM
    DLNA? Really, fully ... which BBOS device had full working DLNA?
    Accelerometer - that is a hardware implementation first and foremost then written into hardware and in 9900 it sucked!
    NFC - VERY limited in 9900, Torch touch-only as well.
    virtual augmentation was done via a custom API from WikiTude - which is why its STILL taking them forever to write a full working and similar application for BB10; because that custom API will not work.
    Without getting into arguments my point was that BB10 doesn't exactly got the "horse and cart" analogy.

From my experience NFC was far more advanced on the 9900, I had an app set up that could do pretty much everything I wanted with a tag and there was no worries about the app having to be headless.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    02-06-14 01:50 AM
135 ... 456