Hello,
    Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Christina and I just got a blackberry tour yesterday, it is my first bb. I am absolutly in love with it. I dont know how i managed without it lol. Anyone got any really good games or apps that are a must have with the bb??

Christina!
    09-10-09 06:31 PM
    Hello,
    Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Christina and I just got a blackberry tour yesterday, it is my first bb. I am absolutly in love with it. I dont know how i managed without it lol. Anyone got any really good games or apps that are a must have with the bb??

Christina!
    Welcome to the ADDICTION!!! First this should have been posted in the newbies forum, but Im sure one of our great mods will move it for us. My advice forget about games and apps and first get yourself familiar with BBs and your device more specifically. I recommend you take the time and read the BB101 Lectures Series as well as all the How To/Tips threads so you have a better knowledge of what a BB is all about and how to use it. Also take the time and read the How to use SEARCH thread to get yourself more familiar with searching the forum for the correct information. There is a lot of info here, and this thread will teach you how to properly search and maximize your results.

Some other advice when it does come to apps, you dont need multiple apps that do the same thing, ie 2-r different weather apps, 3 browsers, 3-4 news sites, etc.

Good Luck and Happy Learning and again welcome to CB
    09-10-09 06:46 PM
    Welcome to the club.
    09-10-09 06:49 PM
    Welcome to the world of the BlackBerry. I felt the same way when I first got mine a little over a year ago! I would have to agree with jgutie that you should first get to know how to optimally use your BB before you worry about apps and games. I would highly recommend that you check out BlackBerry 101 - Beginners Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts | CrackBerry.com for a bunch of keyboard shortcuts that really make the BB quick and easy to use.

Again, welcome!
    09-10-09 06:50 PM
    welcome to crackberry and blackberry..and the endless hours of information ENJOY

TCAMSHAFTER
    09-10-09 07:32 PM
    09-10-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD