Hello CrackBerry users, my name is Donta and I have started a very important blog about, none other than, BlackBerrys. I started it September 8, 2009 and I would like some general feed back. I really need some support since I am new to the BB blog scene. I am willing to hear constructive criticism and I am open to suggestions, comments, and overall opinions. I hope you can find the time to view my blog, Thank You.

Donta The Liason
    Last edited by iLovemy_bb; 09-12-09 at 11:17 AM.
    09-10-09 06:54 AM
    Looks good to start. I would think about doing something with the floating Blackberry logo. It covers everything as you scroll up to read the blog entries. Happy blogging.
    09-10-09 07:23 AM
    Thank you for the link! In the future, something like this would be better suited in the Off Topic or Social Forums to be discussed Have you checked there for other bloggers who may be able to offer advice and help?
    09-10-09 07:28 AM
    Just read through, followed some of the links. Looks great. Good work. I will bookmark it and check back pretty often.
    09-10-09 07:28 AM
    Thank you for the advice. I will check that forum today. I'm glad it has caught your interest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 07:31 AM
    Anyone else?
    09-12-09 11:18 AM
    Anyone else?
    That is considered to be a bump. Multiple bumps are a violation of the Forums terms of service.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator�s reserve the right to delete useless �bumps� at their discretion.

09-12-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD