Hi,

Can anyone advise how i move any individual folder (xl facebook etc) from the folder applications / downloads to sit separately as an individual icon on the screen so that I do not have to go via the folders that they are currently in to access them.

Hope makes sense,

Regards
    09-07-09 05:18 AM
    Blackberry button move then home do it for each one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 05:31 AM
    Hi,

I have blackberry and move, please can you explain home please.

Sorry for being Dumb but very new to this,

Thanks
    09-07-09 05:38 AM
    Lol..1st congrats on your first BB...

Just scroll over to the Icon you wish to move, hit the BB menu key and select "move to homescreen" this should place it in the menu and out of the folder
    09-07-09 05:55 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! you'll find amazing info here!
    09-07-09 05:59 AM
    Thanks Mark,

Don't have a move to homescreen option, i have a 'move' and 'move to folder' and nothing happens,

Help
    09-07-09 07:30 AM
    Hi,

Don't have 'move to homescreen' option, i have 'move' and 'move to folder' Any ideas,

Regards
    09-07-09 07:32 AM
    Soooooory,

Now sussed it. told you i was knew to this. Thanks your patience,

Regards,

Steve
    09-07-09 07:35 AM
    For anyone else who may need this since SLIMM appears to have found it. Choose move to folder option from the menu when you press the blackberry key. Then choose home and it will put it on your homescreen. If you want to rearrange your icons on the home screen then scroll to the icon you want to move, click the blackberry button to bring up the menu, select move instead of move to folder and it will put that icon in a movable state. Move it where you want it with the trackball and click the trackball once to drop it where you placed it. You can do that with any icon and that helps to set up your screen if you are using any special themes. The icons on the actual homescreen are based on where you place them in order. The screen icons get dropped to is actually an expanded view of the homescreen much like hitting my computer on your PC to get to files if that makes sense.
    09-07-09 08:21 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry SLIMM5! You'll find the best information for your Blackberry needs here. CB is grrreat!
    09-07-09 08:26 AM
    Welcome to the family and the only dumb question are the ones that are never asked.
    09-07-09 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD