Hello

Please be gentle with me I am new to the BlackBerry community.

I switched from a Palm Treo 800, however there were a lot of features on the Palm I loved, but the phone kept braking down and I would have to get it fixed or a replacement. My carrier is Sprint

I recently got a Blackberry Curve 8330.

Is there an app. that lets you listen to mp3's through your bluetooth?
    04-22-09 03:51 AM
    This function is already included in your device. Enable your BT and pair with a BT audio device and you are done.

There are apps that do it as well, but really the embedded media player does this right out of the box.

Ya may wanna check out the 83xx Forums as well, they can be found at http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/

Welcome to CrackBerry!
    04-22-09 04:19 AM
    welcome to CB this site is a valuable tool
    04-22-09 04:25 AM
    Bienvenidos a la casa de Crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 05:38 AM
    I aplogize for my ignorance on the BlackBerry but I am not sure what to do I have a blue tooth paired up with my BB. when I click on on music. it has a function that says receive using bluetooth but when I click on that it says file transfer waiting for connection ... so I know I am doing something wrong.

basicly all I want is to be able to listen to my music through my blue tooth ear piece
    04-22-09 05:55 AM
    Welcome to the community!!! You'll find this is be a great place for help.

Some bluetooth headsets will not allow you to listen to music on the BB (BlackBerry), only voice. To check compatibility with your blackberry, go to bluetooth.com and put in the model number of your bluetooth or the model number of your Blackberry. It will bring up a chart that will tell you which models are compatible.
    04-22-09 06:41 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! Check out the 101 lecture series that's in my signature if you haven't already read it. Valuabale info found there...
    04-22-09 06:45 AM
    Welcome to CB. I may be wrong but I thought it had to be a stereo Bluetooth headset for it to work. Maybe that's what the op is trying not sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 07:04 AM
    Congrats, i am glad you got curve as replacement. I hope you get to used it sooner or later.. Yes Many apps what you looking for your BB.. G'LUCK... enjoy with your new device.
    04-22-09 08:12 AM
    They don't call it "Crackberry" for nothin'. Welcome!
    04-22-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD