hey all. my question is simple. how do i change the setting so when i receive an email it only vibrates? i keep getting woken up in the middle of the night with incoming emails. very frustrating.
    one more thing. where can i download a user tools cd? i tried the blackberry.com site, but when i try to open it on my desktop i get an error message!

thanx for any help i can get!
    02-26-09 07:09 PM
    go to profiles/scroll down to advanced/select the one you are using then select your email account then select vibrate. and if you are talking about desktop manager use the cd that came with your phone
    02-26-09 07:12 PM
    where you go to change profiles, scroll down to advanced, and select the profile you want to change (sounds like you want to change normal) and find the email addresses you have synced to your bb, and then click that to go into the ringtone change or you can set it to vibrate.
    02-26-09 07:12 PM
    to profiles, (the speaker icon) and scroll all the way down to advanced. select the profile you use, and customize it
    02-26-09 07:13 PM
    profile>advanced>profile you wish to edit (loud, normal etc) then scroll to your email address and pick your tone. Make sure your in holster and out of holster are set to tone if you want that or vibrate and tone. You can then edit any other alert you wish.

Once you get to the profiles section its self explanatory. Welcome to CrackBerry
    For question 1, go to Profiles>>Advanced>>'Active' Profile>>Email>>Out of Holster, change it to Vibrate. Also you can change how many times it vibrates.

Not sure about question 2! Someone will come along.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ok, I just gotta say how funny it is that five of us answered within a minute! LMAO

02-26-09 07:15 PM
    Ok, I just gotta say how funny it is that five of us answered within a minute! LMAO

lol-i want just submitting and it threw me off!! thanks you guys!!! LOL
    02-26-09 07:19 PM
    merci, merci!
    thank you all!
    i'll try dat immediately :-)
    02-26-09 07:19 PM
    You guys are on top of it tonight, that's for sure, hahaha...
    02-26-09 07:20 PM
    you guy are awesome!. i'll sleep well tonight ha ha
    02-26-09 07:23 PM
    you guy are awesome!. i'll sleep well tonight ha ha
    Sleep well and welcome to CrackBerry
    02-26-09 07:24 PM
    glad i could help you get a better nights sleep
    02-26-09 07:25 PM
    You guys are on top of it tonight, that's for sure, hahaha...
    hey we try!
    02-26-09 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD