Looks like BlackBerry gave the better features to iphone and android. Dicks

Posted via CB10
    what better features they got and you didn't?
    02-16-14 04:05 AM
    what better features they got and you didn't?
    They get a trail on glympse that BlackBerry users do not. And the mph show up on the arrow itself.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 12:37 PM
    Ya they integrated it into BBM while at the same time making it not as good. Not a good sign for BlackBerry, they just keep ******* things up. They should restore the link as a second option.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 01:03 PM
    Yeah that trial is a very nice feature. Why the heck did we not get it.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 01:04 PM
    They get a trail on glympse that BlackBerry users do not. And the mph show up on the arrow itself. Posted via CB10
    Although true, we still have, you know, BBM Video and all...

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 01:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Right. Which has nothing to do with Glimpse...

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 01:20 PM
    Right. Which has nothing to do with Glimpse...

Posted via CB10
    Also true, but still a salient point in the discussion of BlackBerry leaving/omitting features in BBM between the various platforms.

Basically I'm saying: yes, it sucks, but no point (at this stage) to cry over spilled milk.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 01:27 PM
    Also true, but still a salient point in the discussion of BlackBerry leaving/omitting features in BBM between the various platforms.

Basically I'm saying: yes, it sucks, but no point (at this stage) to cry over spilled milk.

Posted via CB10
    BBM video.. which I never get to use since it's not cross platform.

I've used it twice.. when one of my friends actually had a Z10 and sold it because of junky 10.0

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 02:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    Except this thread is about how awesome Glimpse is. So the comparison of glimpse related BBM features is relevant. Anything beyond that, I would say, is beyond the scope of this conversation.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 04:37 PM
    Except this thread is about how awesome Glimpse is. So the comparison of glimpse related BBM features is relevant. Anything beyond that, I would say, is beyond the scope of this conversation.

Posted via CB10
    Touche. (Can't use the special "e" character because CB10 doesn't seem to play nice with them...)

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 12:02 AM
    I love the new feature. I used to send constant status updates to friends when heading to an appointment. Now I can just drop a glimpse link for them. This is really really useful. Not just a gadget.

I like to see that BlackBerry is very innovative at the moment - they still can keep it moving - so I might have a brighter view of their future.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    02-17-14 07:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    But they are working to get that on apple also and probably a better version for them too.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    02-17-14 11:08 AM
    I love the new feature. I used to send constant status updates to friends when heading to an appointment. Now I can just drop a glimpse link for them. This is really really useful. Not just a gadget.

I like to see that BlackBerry is very innovative at the moment - they still can keep it moving - so I might have a brighter view of their future.

Posted via CB10
    They are just more innovative when it comes to their competitors. They are ********, although I love BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 11:12 AM
    They are just more innovative when it comes to their competitors. They are ********, although I love BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Ha you can't say retardeed

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 11:13 AM
    Ha you can't say retardeed

Posted via CB10
    That's retardeed

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 11:14 AM
115 ... 345