new bberry this week, which one?
my Verizon 8530 is dead. I need a new phone this week. Which should I pick?
BBerry 9360 on Verizon new
switch to AT&T and get a BBerry Torch 9810 refurb
Seems like the Torch is a better device, but is a refurb so only has 90 day warranty. is the torch a lot better?
I am using this with BES work email and personal stuff too.
Also.. any major differences between AT&T and Verizon other than coverage and the fact that one is GSM and the other is CDMA?
- 01-23-2013, 01:35 PM #2
Get something off eBay, refurbed or something that doesn't lock you into a new 2 year agreement.
Something essentially to hold you over until the Z10 is releasedPersonal - VZW BlackBerry Z10 - 10.0.9.422
Work -VZW iPhone 5 - 6.1.4 - MobileIron
Playbook - 32G
Also, I probably won't be able to get a z10 or x10 until they are reduced in price to being free, which won't happen for a long time.
- 01-23-2013, 03:48 PM #10
Re: new bberry this week, which one?
I would go with the 9370. Just be careful about battery life. The fact that its a Curve and a world phone should work in your benefit.
G'zOne S> SCH-U450> 9650> HTC Incredible 2 (S-OFF)> 9370 + Playbook 16GB > Q5 (only if its Global Ready)
- CrackBerry Addict
01-23-2013, 04:40 PM #12
- 980 Posts
I may be biased, but I'd go with the 9810. It's a pretty good phone that, if I didn't so badly want to upgrade to BlackBerry 10, could probably last me a pretty long while. In fact, it's going to become my mother's phone once I get my Z10.Proud owner of black Z10 (10.1.0.1880 leak) on Telus, PlayBook 32GB (126.96.36.1996), and 100 shares of BBRY!
- By Boddinton in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 12Last Post: 07-22-2012, 04:51 PM
- By RadRacer in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2009, 01:17 PM
- By golfpro646 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2009, 07:26 PM
- By JessK in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 11-20-2008, 07:21 PM
- By matt.weum in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 04-29-2008, 11:54 PM