Careful there, last time you said I didn't know what I was talking about you got it a little wrong.

I have no obsession with your education/work, you keep flaunting it as a way to silence other opinions.

You might call it fact but an opinion on an event yet to happen in the future cannot be passed as a fact no matter how much you try or how much you research it.
    I wonder how scientific research works then...

Will the gravity vanish tomorrow and will Newton's Apple begin to float in mid-air?
    Because, after your logic, we can't know if gravity will just cease to exist in 1 minute...
    We could also talk about the whole set of so called, Laws of thermodynamics here.

I never knew that it would be considered to be an oppinion, that gravity will still be here tomorrow.

And no, there is no need in being careful, every single time I said to you that you are clearly wrong because your knowledge is limited, I got that right.

Remember your thread with the Poll about BIS?
    Did you learn some things about statistics by now?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 09:41 AM
    The 9900 is the best BBOS device but that doesn't mean it didn't have its faults that we would like fixed.
    Could you be more specific ? Besides the battery ..
    06-24-13 09:58 AM
    I wonder how scientific research works then...

Will the gravity vanish tomorrow and will Newton's Apple begin to float in mid-air?
    Because, after your logic, we can't know if gravity will just cease to exist in 1 minute...
    We could also talk about the whole set of so called, Laws of thermodynamics here.

I never knew that it would be considered to be an oppinion, that gravity will still be here tomorrow.

And no, there is no need in being careful, every single time I said to you that you are clearly wrong because your knowledge is limited, I got that right.

Remember your thread with the Poll about BIS?
    Did you learn some things about statistics by now?

Posted via CB10
    My God, you really do think you know everything don't you? Everything you say is a fact right? There are no unknown factors that you don't know, you know exactly what the competition is coming up with, you even knew how ios7 was going to look like. You know everything and you factored all of it in right? And you came up with a fact at the end. Undisputed fact with no chance of being wrong.
    06-24-13 10:30 AM
    Could you be more specific ? Besides the battery ..
    Bricking, proximity sensor problems, unresponsive touch screen in sunlight are a few.
    06-24-13 10:32 AM
    Very very sad to be proven right. I am now more convinced then ever that the future of BlackBerry is in the hands of this new BBOS device but I can't just assume they will get it right, I hope they do.
    06-28-13 08:31 AM
    Congratulations
    06-28-13 09:09 AM
    Guess I have to eat that hat now...

Do I get a choice of salad dressing?
    06-28-13 09:12 AM
    It will surely be a cheap device, not available in NA and Europe...

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 10:40 AM
    I am now more convinced then ever that the future of BlackBerry is in the hands of this new BBOS device.
    Good one lol

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 10:43 AM
    I thought they were laser focused.
    sparkaction likes this.
    06-28-13 10:43 AM
    Let's worry less about the sales of one BB phone hurting the sales of another BB phone and worry more about BB increasing its marketshare where every phone counts. As long as people buy them who the hell cares? All I know is BB10 is winning BB some new customers but it's loosing some old ones, BB needs both.
    I'd rather see BlackBerry roll all the traditional BBOS missing features into BlackBerry 10 as options. Like say BIS. That's a better use of their time.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    06-29-13 01:34 AM
    I'd rather see BlackBerry roll all the traditional BBOS missing features into BlackBerry 10 as options. Like say BIS. That's a better use of their time.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    The problem is they can't do it, something in BB10 makes it either too hard or impossible and they've already said some Legacy features are too "complex" to implement like local sync with outlook for memos and tasks, auto on/off

Whatever it is they're not telling us, but BB10 has some extreme limitations.
    bobauckland likes this.
    06-29-13 01:48 AM
    I would buy a pearl 4G in s heartbeat
    My god the Pearl was good.
    06-29-13 01:53 AM
    The problem is they can't do it, something in BB10 makes it either too hard or impossible and they've already said some Legacy features are too "complex" to implement like local sync with outlook for memos and tasks, auto on/off

Whatever it is they're not telling us, but BB10 has some extreme limitations.
    I don't believe that. It's just excuse making if that is what someone was quoted as saying.
    06-29-13 03:40 AM
    I don't believe that. It's just excuse making if that is what someone was quoted as saying.
    That's what I thought in the beginning but not now, the more time passed it's becoming more clear that there's something seriously lacking in the new platform, something that doesn't allow them to do it.

It's now coming up to 4 months and the SMTP email bug is still not fixed going by the forums, with plenty other email problems surfacing.
    06-29-13 04:19 AM
    That's what I thought in the beginning but not now, the more time passed it's becoming more clear that there's something seriously lacking in the new platform, something that doesn't allow them to do it.

It's now coming up to 4 months and the SMTP email bug is still not fixed going by the forums, with plenty other email problems surfacing.
    So the devs at BlackBerry are now less competent? And years ago they had a bunch of superstars that cobbled together the BBOS and BIS? Yet these same superstars were unable to make the BBOS into a modern apps platform like BB10? Thus saving RIM (at the time) loads of cash and time and trouble by not having to buy QNX? Ok.
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    06-29-13 02:21 PM
    The reason for a new BB7 device is this! BB10 doesn't scall at all and this way they can offer a new phone in a lower price range!

06-30-13 10:14 AM
292 ... 101112