software to use with my blackberry & desktop for music? I've been a itunes guy, is their something else thats somewhat comparable to itunes that is easy to use.

Thanks,
    Robert
    06-11-08 06:43 PM
    The new OS (4.5) is supposed to include media sync which (supposedly) will allow you to sync your iTunes library. If it works, that would be very cool. Absent that, good luck finding something that works as well as iTunes for music. I tried the iPhone for a while, and truly enjoyed the ease of music use on it, but ultimately came back to my good old faithful BB.
    06-11-08 06:46 PM
    A lot of people here Beta tested this, and like it a lot
    It has a free trial, so check it out.
    06-11-08 06:51 PM
    A lot of people here Beta tested this, and like it a lot
    It has a free trial, so check it out.
    I may be asking a totally stupid question, so I'm sorry if I am... do you get the music from that program? Or where does the music come from ?? I'm not seeing it on the site.

I know on Amazon.com you can buy individual songs for .99 cents just like itunes... and you can also buy whole CDs in MP3 on there. I personally still use iTunes as I have the newest iPod Classic (my first one disappeared so I had to buy the newer one) and I don't want to have wasted my money! But I think I will eventually just start buying from amazon so my music has more freedom to be where I want it to be. Apple is so limited, so I'll be checking back for more answers here too.
    Last edited by vrenee07; 06-11-08 at 06:58 PM.
    06-11-08 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";