So yesterday I got the my 8330 curve activated and everything worked fine, with the voice gps i loved. I turned on my phone today nothing was wrong with it only to find out that the Sprint GPS was mysteriously off of my phone. I have tried to find a way to "re-install" it, but I can't find it. Can anyone help me and tell me how to get the Sprint GPS feature back onto my BB. And yes, I have the unlimited data plan so I should be able to use the GPS.

Thanks!
    06-16-09 11:06 PM
    Sprint BIS

Go to the site above (from a PC) and resend your service books.
    06-16-09 11:08 PM
    Hi, and thanks:

Is there a way to know what your username is? Like is your username the email you linked or does anyone know? because it says i made a username but i dont recall doing it...
    06-16-09 11:20 PM
    the service books doesnt do anything except send me an email saying that the email address is linked with my computer. is there something i am missing? thanks.
    06-16-09 11:26 PM
    dosmosqueteros5... Have you done the battery pull? If not leave the bb on and pull the battery while it's on. wait about 1min and reinstall the battery and let the bb start up by it's self. See if that helps.
    06-16-09 11:58 PM
    Call or stop by your Sprint store
    06-18-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD