I am coming from an Iphone mostly due to At&t in my area and went with the Storm.

I saw the empower html viewer for your email but it said it wouldnt work with the storm. Is there another version that I should be looking for.

Any help would be appreciated.
    04-28-09 06:48 AM
    Empower HTML is an application that allows you to view HTML Emails on your BlackBerry. I used it back when I had OS 4.3 on my BlackBerry Curve. I've had problems with it since upgrading to OS 4.5. I no longer use it because of this, and also due to the fact that BlackBerry phones with OS 4.5 or higher now support HTML Emails. If an Email has images you would like to see in HTML format just go to Menu Key > Get Images while reading the Email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 07:04 AM
    Empower HTML is an application that allows you to view HTML Emails on your BlackBerry. I used it back when I had OS 4.3 on my BlackBerry Curve. I've had problems with it since upgrading to OS 4.5. I no longer use it because of this, and also due to the fact that BlackBerry phones with OS 4.5 or higher now support HTML Emails. If an Email has images you would like to see in HTML format just go to Menu Key > Get Images while reading the Email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    cdf3

Thanks for the help. I had a email with html and was able to see it. I am trying to figure the BB world out just a little more hidden than the iphone world. Thanks again,
    04-28-09 07:23 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! Check out the 101 lecture series that's in my signature. It's a great source for newbies starting out. Good luck!
    04-28-09 07:29 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! Check out the 101 lecture series that's in my signature. It's a great source for newbies starting out. Good luck!
    I looked at the link you sent and it looks like I will be able to use that for a lot. I appreciate the heads up. Thanks
    04-28-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD