First time in the forum of crackberry and I have to start out by saying there should be a search box for the forum specifically so if you're interested in a topic you can see if other recent posts have addressed it already. If there's one here and I just couldn't find it, its too hard to find.

That being said, am I the only one who is irked by the way the searches in the new app world is set up? Only 25 results until you scroll down to the bottom, then takes you back to the top and gives you 25 more? I would understand it if it gave you 25 more at the bottom and didn't introduce new results that show up at the top of your list according to how you sorted your search (rating, popularity, etc). Either this new set up is ingenius and I can't seem to figure it out or it needs to be looked at. Blackberry's most important app should be easy to use and its ridiculous something so fundamental is either confusing or completely absent.

My apologies for the complaining tone but its a lot of the small things that irk me about blackberry (this obviously being one) and I want reason to believe in the phone since I have a contract with it for another year

PS: Other than that, the new app world is a good step up
    Last edited by dben89; 01-11-12 at 08:18 AM.
    01-11-12 08:13 AM
    search bar, upper right hand corner at the top of the page.
    If you had a hard time finding the search bar in here, App world might get confusing. spend 10 or 20 minutes in there, move in and back out of things, you'll get it.
    01-11-12 08:33 AM
    Thanks, I know you're trying to be constructive, but there's no search box in the upper right hand corner of the page on my phone
    01-11-12 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD