Ok Guys,
    I Have Read Thread After Thread And Tried Every Method And My Computer Will Still Not Read My Sdhc Card Through My Blackberry. I Have A 8320 And I Have The Latest Version Of Desktop Manager. I Believe It To Be An Xp Sp2 Issue But The Only Resolution That I Have Come Across Wants Me To Look At The Device And Change Its Drive Letter In Admin Tools. The Drive Does Not Exist. I Am Very Frustrated Because I Wave All My Settings Right According To The Threads.

Med Support = On
    Encryption = None
    Mass Storage = On
    Enable Ms = Prompt

My Blackberry Is Running The Card Just Fine. It Save Pics Just Fine And It Seems To Support It Just Fine.

(problem Is My Computer Is Not Recognizing It As A Drive)

I Am Using Xp Sp2 And I Have Several Mass Storage Drives That I Use. Ie Flash Drives And Passport Drives. Each Get Assigned There Own Letter. I Am Not Using Them When I Plug In My Bb. Please Help If There Is Anyone Out There That Can Solve My Issue. It Is Becoming A Huge Headache.
    04-03-08 09:28 AM
    Drive won't exist if it's not plugged in.

Did you reboot your computer? Can you access the card from Media Manager?
    04-03-08 09:47 AM
    did you format?
    04-03-08 09:51 AM
    I did reboot. And well of course it is plugged in. It does not read the blackberry as a drive.
    04-03-08 10:11 AM
    I used the blackberry to format.
    04-03-08 10:12 AM
    I did reboot. And well of course it is plugged in. It does not read the blackberry as a drive.
    In order for your blackberry to be picked up as a drive, you have to install the DESKTOP SOFTWARE.

It has the drivers needed for the blackberry to be recognized on your PC.

Dm
    04-03-08 10:33 AM
    I have the latest version of the desktop manager as I stated in my original post.
    04-03-08 10:55 AM
    I have the latest version of the desktop manager as I stated in my original post.
    DOH!! My bad.

Do you hear that "boop-beep" sound when you connect the berry to the computer by USB?

And are you also plugging into the usb on the motherboard and not a usb hub?

Dm
    04-03-08 11:13 AM
    When I first got my 4g I had to format in the pc first, then the phone to get everyone playing nice together.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-08 02:14 PM
    There can also be issues with drive letter assignments. Sometimes you have to alter some properties under Windows to allow it to show drive letters "larger" then c:, d: e: or f:
    04-03-08 08:28 PM
    not noise.
    04-05-08 05:50 PM
    to format it in my PC I have to have a reader right. A new one my old one is not for SDHC
    04-05-08 05:50 PM
    I have drive letters a-y
    04-05-08 05:51 PM
    DOH!! My bad.

Do you hear that "boop-beep" sound when you connect the berry to the computer by USB?

And are you also plugging into the usb on the motherboard and not a usb hub?

Dm
    NO I am plugging into the USB on the MB

The blackberry shoes up and I can sync and use the media (Roxio) but the card is not showing up in Roxio or My computer
    04-05-08 05:53 PM
    Sdhd adapters are cheap, amazon, best buy, office max, and maybe wally mart sell them, that would be where I'd start, you've done everything else you can.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD