Okay so I finally got to take a pic of what error keeps messing up my BBM on my Storm 2. This problem happened a few weeks back when BlackBerry Protect was released. I'm not saying BlackBerry Protect is the cause of this problem but something happened. Anytime I do a battery pull my BBM contact list is GONE. The list doesn't appear anywhere on screen BUT when I am in BBM and I do a contact search I can see people who are on my list. In order for me to check and reply back to my bbm messages I gotta go into my messages. I am runnin OS .1015. The error message is located in my pic... I can use major help on this issue please. Anybody else had this problem?

03-23-11 05:29 PM
    Have you tried re-installing the OS? (Or more succinctly, what have you tried to fix this so far?)
    03-23-11 05:38 PM
    Have you tried re-installing the OS? (Or more succinctly, what have you tried to fix this so far?)
    I have deleted BB Protect and the error popped up, I have wiped the phone 3 times and same message. I deleted BBM and reinstalled it, same thing. This error seems to be only effecting my BBM. I dunno what to do next. Only apps I got on my phone are:

BlackBerry Protect
    Memory Booster
    App World
    Cineplex Mobile

Those are the only apps I got on my BB. Not sure what's goin on at all
    03-23-11 05:55 PM
    I got the same message today when using NHL gamecenter 2010.
    03-23-11 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD