Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By G-bone
  • 5 Post By donnation
  • 1 Post By jegs2
  • 2 Post By pkcable
  • 3 Post By pkcable
  • 1 Post By pythons
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Never seems to end does it

Anyone else see this on Laing & O'Leary last nighthttp://www.canada.com/onlinetv/news/lang-and-oleary-exchange/video.html
    BlackBerry 9900,9700,9380 bridged with a 16g and 32g playbook....life is good!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    498 Global Posts

such negativity
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Indeed, but it may be deserved I'm getting this bad feeling BB10 may be the greatest mobile platform to never make it to the masses
    BlackBerry 9900,9700,9380 bridged with a 16g and 32g playbook....life is good!!!
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    BBM is useless to me. Now I can't delete it!
    Verizon Z10 STL100-4 OS: v10.3.1.1151
    Playbook OS v2.1.0.1526 and not used!
    BlackBerry continues to act anti-American! Another no U.S. launch for the largest dollar making country (BBs own numbers) for them on the planet!
    CrackBerry Abuser

It's called "feeding the goat ". The media has to keep coming up with crap so that we'll keep eating it. The whole "RIM was king of the world and look at them now " thing draws people like a gory accident draws the sexual psychopath. Pay it no mind. Keep driving. We know where we're going. You can't heal the twisted, you can only hope they don't do too much damage...
    BlackBerry -
    We invented the Smartphone Business...
    We're takin' it back!
    terminatorx likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,242 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-bone View Post
    It's called "feeding the goat ". The media has to keep coming up with crap so that we'll keep eating it. The whole "RIM was king of the world and look at them now " thing draws people like a gory accident draws the sexual psychopath. Pay it no mind. Keep driving. We know where we're going. You can't heal the twisted, you can only hope they don't do too much damage...
    Bad news sells. People want to know their life, their job, their world, is not as bad as someone else's.
    I hope this helps.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by G-bone View Post

Geez, there must be allot of sexual psychopaths on the road them, cause every time there is an accident on any of the 400 series highways I frequent thousands of cars slow down to check it out long after the gore is cleaned up and the vehicles are safely on the side of the road. It's on of my biggest pet peeves that everyone needs to practically stop to take a picture! I had no idea they were really there to off.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,851 Global Posts

This is why RIM desperately needs to do come up with a Marketing strategy that says: "Hey we are still here and we are better than ever."

People think RIM is dead, and until they tell the world otherwise they will continue to think that.
    Thanked by 2:
    pantlesspenguin (09-24-2012),  specialized888 (09-24-2012) 
    CrackBerry Master

O'Leary is a right wing nutcase. I remember when he said he had no problem with people having to sleep on the streets.
    Controversy, or stupidity, is his trade.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,388 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donnation View Post
    This is why RIM desperately needs to do come up with a Marketing strategy that says: "Hey we are still here and we are better than ever."

People think RIM is dead, and until they tell the world otherwise they will continue to think that.
    I'll one-up that: They need to release a BB 10 phone to the market, instead of endlessly releasing 'tease' photos of the devices and making vague promises of future releases.

I for one decided to upgrade to a 9930, because I got tired of waiting for the BB 10 phone. Imagine others have done the same, or just switched over platforms altogether.
    March of the Smartphones: Handspring Visor with Digital Link > Handspring Treo 600 > Sprint PPC 6700 > Palm Centro > Blackberry Tour 9630 > Blackberry Bold 9650 > Blackberry Torch 9850 > Palm Treo 755p > Blackberry Bold 9930 > iPhone 4s (issued by work) > Palm Treo 755p > BlackBerry Bold 9930 > BlackBerry Q10
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by timmy t View Post
    O'Leary is a right wing nutcase. I remember when he said he had no problem with people having to sleep on the streets.
    Controversy, or stupidity, is his trade.
    He also still uses a BlackBerry for his email. You can see a couple devices on the desk in front of him during the show. I think it is a 9900 and an iPhone.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    7,005 Global Posts

Does anyone really get news from the main stream media anymore? They're still telling you that President Obama is doing a good job.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.1.1151 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3442
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lendo78 View Post
    Does anyone really get news from the main stream media anymore? They're still telling you that President Obama is doing a good job.
    Where do you get your news then?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    7,005 Global Posts

Crackberry.com and Fox News. Bill O'Reily is King.

Bill O'Reilly for those who noticed that I missed an l
    Last edited by Lendo78; 09-24-2012 at 11:27 AM.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.1.1151 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3442
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,623 Global Posts
    PIN
    Wouldn't you like to know

Crackberry.com and Fox News. Bill O'Reily is King.
    If you're serious, I'm so sorry. Although since you spelt his name wrong I'm hoping that was a joke.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    33,480 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!

Why are we talking politics at CrackBerry.com? KNOCK IT OFF, this is not the whitehouse.gov, or rushlimbugh.com, or whatever! We are a BB site not a political retoric site.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    7,005 Global Posts

We're not talking politics, we're analyzing the media.

Global Posts
    33,480 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!

We're not talking politics, we're analyzing the media.
    Well then lets try our best to leave partisan opinions of polical topics and figures out of it then. Lets focus on the devices and how the media handles them. Political opinions tend to get people in trouble.
    Thanked by:
    sleepngbear (09-24-2012) 
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    7,005 Global Posts

It was the only example of media bias I could come up with at the time.
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by donnation View Post

And people will continue to think they are dead until RIM demonstrates that it's new devices consume media....
    ....As good if not better than a Droid or iphone can.
    ....And yes, they absolutely need the same thing on the Playbook.

When you see Skype and Netflix on the Playbook then we will all know our time in the desert is nearing it's end...
    ...Until THAT time it's all smoke off imaginary chili.
    ...And I can assure you the average person on the street thinks the same thing.
    A reluctant iPhone 4s user who would STILL be a Blackberry user had RIM not messed it's own bed by putting a "Fisher Price Camera" in it's "flagship" Blackberry Bold 9930.
    Lendo likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    7,005 Global Posts

I'd like to use Skype again as well, but I don't get to use in on Linux either so I'm not really missing it. LOL
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    243 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jegs2 View Post
    I'll one-up that: They need to release a BB 10 phone to the market, instead of endlessly releasing 'tease' photos of the devices and making vague promises of future releases.
    Relax, they will. They said they will. If they didn't release teaser photos, people would be crucifying them even more with accusations that the phone and platform are a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by jegs2 View Post
    I for one decided to upgrade to a 9930, because I got tired of waiting for the BB 10 phone. Imagine others have done the same, or just switched over platforms altogether.
    Good choice to upgrade to a 9930.
    BlackBerry... Researched and In Motion
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    7,005 Global Posts

I bought my wife a 9900 and now I'm jealous cause her phone is better than mine. Until BB10 comes