the never endless 9000 bold os leaking memory
this question has been seriously over asked .. but hey RIM wonders ...
i still have my old 9000 bold beside torch 9800 and playbook ..
despite no bbm voice on os 5 i kind off feel sad for those anoying memory leaks .. why RIM why ..
the 100 points beer question it is .. does anyone know a stable memory leaked fixed os exists ?
going to try a hybrid these days .. meanwhile gonna read your opinions here
Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Crackberry App
- 01-13-2013, 03:59 PM #2
its always going to leak for the most part. Its just a downfall of the old java OS. You can try some hybrids to reduce it but its not going to disappear.
BB10 wont have these issues thankfully...atleast it shouldnt~Matt
16GB PB & Rooted Nexus 4, Z10 LE
Re: the never endless 9000 bold os leaking memory
and by the way you just got the award of being the most retarded person
a device isn't old or outdaded ... they all are good an can even satisfy one's daily use
i happen to be using blackberry on about 8 -9 years now
i am not going to throw away my old devices as you named them once bb 10 is released still going to use them
- By lambrosio in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 11Last Post: 12-29-2010, 12:40 PM
- By artisticme in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000 ThemesReplies: 23Last Post: 01-01-2009, 12:03 AM
- By bettedavis07 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000 ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2008, 05:48 PM
- By Susanangel in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2008, 08:10 AM
- By Susanangel in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:26 AM